When you join the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA), you can take advantage of a range of benefits at discounted prices, including the organization's comprehensive library of industry information.
PDCA Members are a community of professional, profitable and ethical contractors. Membership is available to contractors engaged in the coatings application industry (any and all types of paints, coatings, decorative finishes, wallcovering, and any type of surface treatment). Contractors must be licensed, registered, and insured in those states where they do business if so required by area law or regulation. Members agree to adhere to the PDCA Code of Ethics.
10 Reasons to Join PDCA
- Professional identification as a member of the only trade association for painting and decorating contractors
- PDCA Industry Standards – available at no charge to PDCA Members
- PDCA Passport Program – The Essential Tool for Your Business – for Members Only
- Complimentary industry-related forms
- Member discounts on PDCA publications and over 50 different resources for your business
- PDCA’s Contractor College and Accreditation program and course discounts
- PDCA provides the latest news and trends, keeping its’ members up-to-date
- Significant member discount on PACE registration fees, the Paint and Coatings Expo, the annual education, networking and industry trade show event held jointly with SSPC
- Voice in federal legislation and regulations that affect small business and the industry
- Recognition and promotion to consumers via your company listing in PDCA’s Find-A-Pro.
Other Member types include:
National Associate Membership - manufacturers and vendors to the industry
National Affiliate Membership - non contracting institution, facility, plant, or municipal
International Membership - contractors outside of the United States
Past Service Membership - retired, formerly active contractor members
To join the PDCA and receive our Benjamin Moore discount on a variety of member items, call 1-800-332-PDCA (7322). PDCA members and non-members can also call this toll-free number to order a free Resource Guide, informational materials, logo sheets, decals, wearable items and more.
For more information, please go to the PDCA website .