A professional colour consultant will give you fabulous results, while saving you time, money, and work.
Do you have a room that just doesn't "feel right" but can't figure out why? Have you ever bought the "perfect" paint colour, only to be disappointed at how it actually looks on your wall?
Colour is the single most important visible element of any design. It's no wonder that people agonize over it. Choosing the right colour can be a daunting task; choosing the wrong one can prove to be frustrating.
With so many paint colours and finishes to choose from, it makes sense to hire someone who can take the guesswork out of the equation and create the colour palette that is right for your space and your lifestyle.
A trained colour expert knows how to accomplish the
result you are seeking, whether you are painting a room, remodeling a space, or looking to improve your home's
Why you should consider hiring a colour consultant for your next decorating project:
- Whether your taste runs toward trendy or traditional, a colour consultant will create colour schemes that will enhance any room design, taking the room's walls, trim, ceiling, and other architectural features into consideration.
- A consultant is knowledgeable about the various paint products on the market and can recommend the right ones for your project.
- A consultant will work with your existing furnishings and accessories if you're not planning to replace them. A fresh coat of paint makes any space look new, and the right colour combinations can unify existing elements.
- A colour consultant will work with you on large or small projects, whether you will do them yourself or plan on hiring a professional.
- Your favourite colour may be blue; but what is the best blue for your bedroom? All colours have undertones that may not be apparent to most people. A trained expert can correctly identify which undertones are compatible.
- Colour consultants understand the psychology of colour, and know how to achieve the highly desirable and harmonious colour flow you seek for your home.
- Colours look different under different lighting conditions. A colour consultant understands this important factor and how paint colours absorb light, and will make sure that the romantic red you pick does not end up looking orange.
- A colour consultant will collaborate with you to ensure you get the result you want to achieve the first time.
- A colour professional knows how to "dress" your home with colour, inside and out.
- Not only will a consultant find the best colours for your home based on functionality, your lifestyle, and your personal taste, he or she can also give you great decorating ideas that you can apply to any space.
How to Find a Qualified Colour Consultant
No other manufacturer can match our colours. Be sure you're getting authentic Benjamin Moore colours, available only at your Benjamin Moore retailer.
Watch our helpful video on how to choose the right paint for your walls.
Get valuable tips on hiring a painting contractor.