A health care facility where mold and mildew is an ongoing concern.
A healthcare facility not only needs a durable interior finish, but mold and mildew are ongoing concerns. The job must be completed quickly so as not to disrupt patients and medical staff.
The job requires a true zero–VOC paint that's mold– and mildew–resistant, but can be used safely in occupied spaces and dries quickly for fast return to service.
Eco Spec® WB Silver Interior Latex Paint
- Contains EPA–approved antimicrobial additives, including pure elemental silver, that inhibit mildew growth and bacterial odors on the paint's surface
- Fast drying for same–day return to service
- Zero VOCs even after tinting
- Performance properties effective after repeated washing
- For new or previously painted interior wallboard, plaster, ceiling tile and masonry, as well as primed or previously painted wood and metal
- Meets the strictest environmental standards
- Available in thousands of colors
Download TDS for Eco Spec® WB Silver Interior Latex Paint
Learn more about Eco Spec® WB Silver Interior Latex Paint
See more job site challenges and solutions
Need advice on product selection? Contact your local Benjamin Moore contractor representative.