Color transforms this modern stairway from stark to stunning. Discover how our designers' stairway painting ideas can help give your space a lift.
Delicate sage green is a versatile hue that suits every home style, from classic to contemporary. Paired with walls the color of handmade parchment, the look creates a clean backdrop for the bold cinnabar red that peeks from the alcove. For contemporary cache, we chose accessories with simple lines and uncomplicated shapes that were sizable enough to fit proportionally in the niche. The result: a dynamic focal point that turns an unassuming nook into a visual design statement.
- Prime the surfaces with Fresh Start® Primer. Allow to dry.
- Roll on the ceiling color first. Allow to dry.
- Next, roll on the wall color. Allow to dry.
- Paint trim and allow to dry.
- Drop cloth
- Benjamin Moore rollers
- Roller tray
- Painter's tape
- Benjamin Moore paint brushes
- Rags for cleanup