Bring your stepping stone ideas to life. With inviting stones stamped with autumn leaves to other stepping stone walkway ideas featuring your favorite phrases or colors and a few simple tools and supplies, creating an inviting path to your home or garden is easy.
To recreate our stepping stone design idea featuring fall leaves, follow the instructions below:
- Purchase 18–inch–by–18–inch square concrete stones from a masonry/stone yard.
- Select several designs of leaf stamps from a local art supply store, along with several 1–inch to 1½–inch foam brushes.
- Use the foam brushes to apply Benjamin Moore Concrete Stain (072) to the stamps. Blot stamps onto newspaper to absorb excess stain.
- Carefully but firmly press the stamps onto the concrete steps in a random, fallen–leaf pattern.
- 18–inch by 18–inch square concrete stones
- Leaf stamps
- 1–inch to 1½–inch Benjamin Moore foam brushes