Trends may come and go, but the kitchen remains the heart of the home.
We've celebrated the warmth of this central gathering place in spicy hues that complement the colors found in the room's natural wood and granite elements. The space's long wall is painted in a soft, sunny mustard, while the alcove boasts a rich, cinnamon hue that also ties in the intricately patterned rug. Small touches of deep aubergine pop up in accessories balancing the warm kitchen colors with rich, sophisticated style.
- Before incorporating our kitchen color ideas into your space, prime the surfaces with Fresh Start® Primer. Allow to dry.
- Roll on the ceiling color first. Allow to dry.
- Next, roll on the wall color. Allow to dry.
- Paint trim and allow to dry.
- Drop cloth
- Benjamin Moore rollers
- Roller tray
- Painter's tape
- Benjamin Moore paint brushes
- Rags for cleanup
Our kitchen paint color ideas for this project include yellow and orange kitchen walls, white trim and rich aubergine accents. To create a space like the one in the picture, we recommend using the following warm kitchen colors from Benjamin Moore: