Advance® Interior Paint - High Gloss Gallon Winding Vines 532
Where Can I Purchase?
Benjamin Moore paint is only sold at locally owned stores
A premium quality interior/exterior waterborne alkyd high gloss enamel. It provides a durable, tough high gloss finish that stands up to repeated washing.
- Exceptional application and feel
- Outstanding coverage and hide
- Cures to a hard, furniture-quality finish
- Tinted with Benjamin Moore's proprietary waterborne colorants
- Low VOC even after tinting
- Available in over 3,500 colors
- Download our how-to guide or watch our how-to video for tips on repainting your cabinets using ADVANCE
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
Safety Data SheetsN794-SDS N794-01 (English)N794-SDS N794-01 (Español)N794-SDS N794-1X (English)N794-SDS N794-1X (Español)N794-SDS N794-2X (English)N794-SDS N794-3X (English)N794-SDS N794-2X (Español)N794-SDS N794-3X (Español)N794-SDS N794-4X (English)N794-SDS N794-4X (Español)N794-SDS N794-80 (English)N794-SDS N794-80 (Español)
Technical Data SheetsN794-TDS N794 (English)
For California Residents
Please note that not all Benjamin Moore & Co. products are available in all areas due to VOC regulations. Please check with your local retailer before making your selection. Reported technical data is representative of the product line. Contact Benjamin Moore® for values of specific bases or colors. See Technical Data Sheet (TDS) for additional information. For the most up-to-date MPI specifications, visit www.mpi.net