8 oz. Paint Color Sample Can Cut. Item 1 of 1
Benjamin Moore® Color Sample 8 oz. St. Elmo's Fire 362
Brush-on color sample, the best visualizer
A liquid sample of paint color: what we recommend for authentically sampling color.See Product Details
- Covers largest area (2 ft. x 2 ft.)
- Test color wherever it's needed
- Simply brush on wall or foam board
- Ideal for evaluating with changing light
Where Can I Purchase?
8 oz. allows you to paint as much or as little as you want to visualize the space. Test how color changes in different light, in different spaces.
- Available in 3,500+ unmatchable Benjamin Moore colors
- Covers approximately 2 ft. x 2 ft., two-coat area
- Two coats recommended (same as regular paint)
- Eggshell finish, best for testing color
- Convenient twist-off plastic container
- Available for same day pick up at select retailers
- Intended for paint color representation only
- Ideal for interior use; can be used to evaluate exterior color, but not meant to withstand sun/weather
For California Residents
Benjamin Moore offers products for various projects. Compare and select the product best suited for your next project.