Benjamin Moore Color Match Tool
Simplify the paint color selection process with the Benjamin Moore Color Match Tool. Scan a color you like with the device and instantly find its closest paint matches with just the tap of a finger.See Product Details
Where Can I Purchase?
This item is only available for Standard Delivery
The Benjamin Moore Color Match Tool is a small, take-with-you-everywhere device that lets you scan the flat surface of any color you like, to instantly find its closest paint color match with just the tap of a button. It connects to the Benjamin Moore Color Portfolio® app so you can find your desired color or browse through any of Benjamin Moore’s digital fan decks of their over 3500+ colors.
- Saves time and effort finding and selecting colors
- Takes guesswork out of your color search for reduced stress in the color selection process
- Eliminates costly and time-consuming measures to re-work color mistakes
- Fast, portable, agile, Bluetooth-connected device provides on-the-spot paint color suggestions in seconds, anytime, anywhere
- Capture color inspiration instantly wherever and whenever you find it
- Perfect for DIYers, creative hobbyists and color enthusiasts
- Connects to the Benjamin Moore Color Portfolio® app
- Color Accuracy Tips: Flat, smooth, single-colored surfaces net the most accurate color-matching results. High sheen, textured or metallic surfaces can affect color accuracy. Place device flat on surface to be measured. Due to variances in display appearance and brightness settings, actual colors may vary from those on screen.
- For more information please see our FAQ page.
- For support please contact Datacolor customer Support.
The Benjamin Moore Color Match Tool can be returned for a full refund within 30 days from date of purchase. For product returns/inquiries please contact Datacolor Customer Support.
For California Residents
Please note that not all Benjamin Moore & Co. products are available in all areas due to VOC regulations. Please check with your local retailer before making your selection. Reported technical data is representative of the product line. Contact Benjamin Moore® for values of specific bases or colors. See Technical Data Sheet (TDS) for additional information. For the most up-to-date MPI specifications, visit www.mpi.net