Color infuses a space with energy — vibrant or quiet, dynamic or peaceful.
In our green bathroom, we've selected peaceful shades of green that evoke sense of calm, making it a quiet retreat away from the hustle and bustle of the day.
In developing our green bathroom ideas, we wanted to create a sense of serenity — so we selected natural materials and painted the space in a hushed, ethereal green. In the color spectrum, green is the easiest hue for the eye to perceive, hence, the least stressful or challenging to process visually. And like nature's own backdrop color, green is the perfect color foil for organic elements such as stone, tile, wood and water found in our green bathroom design.
- Prime the surfaces with Fresh Start® Primer. Allow to dry.
- Roll on the ceiling color first. Allow to dry.
- Next, roll on the wall color. Allow to dry.
- Paint trim and allow to dry.
- Drop cloth
- Benjamin Moore rollers
- Roller tray
- Painter's tape
- Benjamin Moore paint brushes
- Rags for cleanup