- Arianna Cesa, Colour & Design Expert
7 PAINT COLOURS FOR A WINTER PALETTE
Our mix of wintry paint colours reflects the season’s sparkle.
Snuggle up to our winter-inspired paint colour palette.What are winter colours? Cool, bright, warm, muted…winter colours are as sharp as shadows in the snow, or as soft as cashmere blankets. Explore our winter colour palette—from off-whites to comforting charcoals to forest greens—and bring winter hues into your home for a look you’ll love all year-round.
The Benjamin Moore Winter Colour Palette
Infuse your home with these dreamy winter hues, selected by the colour experts at Benjamin Moore.
- Reminiscent of a winter sky, this crisp, cool white paint colour stands alone on walls or pairs effortlessly with a range of cooler colours. It is especially beloved for trim, moldings and doors.
- For a chalet-ready, white-on-white room, pair White Diamond OC-61 with Chantilly Lace OC-65 or White Heron OC-57.
- For a higher contrast look, pair White Diamond OC-61 with an enveloping blue like Van Courtland Blue HC-145 or Kendall Charcoal HC-166, both from our sophisticated Historical Collection.
- Cozy up surrounded by this creamy, pink-tinged off-white hue. Part of our Colour Trends 2022 palette, Collector’s Item AF-45 brings just the right amount of warmth to a space.
- For trim and ceiling, pair the soft glow of Collector’s Item with Atrium White OC-145, White Opulence OC-69, or Cloud White OC-130.
- Eliminate guesswork: Collector’s Item AF-45 is part of our mix-and-match Affinity® Colour Collection, which makes it easy to achieve expertly curated colour combinations.
- A playful pairing of gray and lilac, this fresh colour chases away the winter blues. Create a lovely, luminous look with this cheery hue, one of the 14 colours in the Colour Trends 2022 palette.
- For trim and ceilings, pair Hint of Violet 2114-60 with Super White OC-152, White Heron OC-57 or, from the Colour Trends 2022 palette, Steam AF-15.
- Hint of Violet 2114-60 is part of Colour Preview®, a Benjamin Moore colour collection synonymous with expressive colours across the spectrum.
- A deep graphite green suggestive of a dark, veiled forest, this paint colour delivers a bold look on all four walls or as an accent wall in living rooms or dining rooms. It is also a favourite exterior paint colour.
- For trim and ceiling, the rich, earthy undertones of Ashwood Moss 1484 pair well with White Dove OC-17, Floral White OC-29, and Brilliant White OC-150.
- Ashwood Moss 1484 is part of Benjamin Moore Classics®, a collection of Benjamin Moore legacy colours that stand the test of time.
- A handsome, moody gray with green undertones, this colour draws you in and envelops you. More nuanced than the average gray, Intrigue 1580 makes a statement.
- For trim and ceiling, we love pairing Intrigue 1580 with Swiss Coffee OC-45, Glacier White OC-37, and Sebring White OC-137.
- Intrigue 1580 is part of Benjamin Moore Classics®, a collection of legacy colours that stand the test of time.
- Breathe coastal living into your home and banish winter doldrums forever with this refreshing mid-tone blue-gray.
- This soothing blue is the perfect partner for must-haves of winter décor like cedar garland, textured throws, and oversized candles.
- For windows and ceiling, pair this soothing blue with Distant Gray OC-68, Winter Snow OC-63, or Steam AF-15.
- Wrap yourself up in the balance and quietude of this enveloping charcoal gray with blue-green undertones.
- For trim and ceilings, create dramatic contrast by pairing with Decorator’s White OC-149, Cloud White OC-130, or White Ice OC-58.
- Midnight 2131-20 is part of Colour Preview®, a collection of hues that offer expressive colours across the spectrum.
“We selected these winter-inspired paint colours for their incredible versatility, whether used alone or as a cohesive palette.”
Personalizing Your Winter Colour PaletteEstablish your own winter colour palette! Consider the following paint colours as accents for your winter décor.
- For a bright winter colour palette, Chantilly Lace OC-65 is a go-to. In the spirit of a snowy mountaintop, this crisp, cool white paint colour brightens any space.
- Enamoured with rich jewel tones? Create a deep winter palette with Crushed Velvet 2076-10. A mature take on magenta, this hue will bring a touch of opulence to your at-home winter wonderland.
- Embrace the frosty air with a cool winter colour palette centered around Cumulus Cotton 2063-70. This inviting icy blue energizes any space.
- With its comforting vibe, warm sage Maidenhair Fern 500 creates the perfect enclave to hibernate. Reminiscent of budding trees, Madenhair Fern 500 is a natural colour for any space, includingaccent walls to furniture, or the full room.