Focus more on the business of hospitality–and less on surface color and maintenance–with Benjamin Moore® paint and coatings. Consult with your local Benjamin Moore rep for high-performing products that will help you:
- Prevent scuffing and chipping in high-traffic areas with single component Ultra Spec® SCUFF-X®. Hear from professionals on the power of SCUFF-X®.
- Tap into low- and zero-VOC paint for guest rooms and offices and contribute to LEED® certification, starting with zero VOC Regal® Select Interior, a favorite of painting contractors for generations.
- Protect interior or exterior floors with Floor & Patio, a quick-drying floor enamel for use on unpainted concrete (new or old) and previously finished wood or concrete floors.
- Transform meeting spaces with Notable® Dry Erase paint and create clean, writable walls in any color. Hear from other professionals on how and why Notable works for them.
- Strengthen communications with Chalkboard walls using ben® Chalkboard in cafeterias, pantries and meeting rooms, available in eggshell, in any color.
- Return to service quickly with fast-setting INSL-X® Traffic Coatings for parking lots, loading docks and pedestrian crosswalks.
- Engage with color: Use online color tools and consult with our architecture and design representatives to find hues that sync with the facilities' brand.
Centralized Billing, Streamline Purchasing and Personalized Service
Benjamin Moore's National Accounts Partnership Program offers painting contractors and the clients they serve consistent national pricing, color consultation, color matching and color customization–plus many other additional business benefits. Apply today or learn more.