Storefronts, food courts, outlets and other retail facilities demand surfaces that are safe, durable, attractive and inviting. These surfaces must also help create a memorable shopping experience, meet and exceed customer expectations, and enhance brand standards.
Benjamin Moore offers a wide range of job-specific, high-performance products for every type of commercial and retail space including:
- Scuff-resistant paint for high-traffic shopping areas (no more scuffed fitting rooms!)
- Color integrity and adherence to brand standards via premium interior paints
- Superior fade resistance for a fresh, crisp business façade via premium exterior paints
- Durable coatings to withstand highly trafficked floors
- Chalkboard and dry erase paint for retail messaging on a range of surfaces
- Fast-drying product options to ensure a quick return to service
Color Schemes for Retail Stores
When it’s time to consider the best paint colors for your retail store project check out Psychology of Color for a quick guide to understanding color groups and their emotional impact.
You can also tap into our array of color tools to explore retail store colors first hand, including the Personal Color Viewer® where you can upload your own photos to see what different colors will look like in your retail facility.
Online Access & Reduced Cost of Ownership
Benjamin Moore’s National Accounts Partnership Program offers painting contractors and the clients they serve consistent national pricing, color consultation, color matching and color customization–plus many other additional business benefits. Apply today or learn more.