What’s the best paint for school walls? How about ceilings, gymnasiums...or Olympic size pools? From Ultra Spec® SCUFF-X®, a breakthrough paint that prevents scuffing before it starts, to Notable®, a dry erase paint that can be applied over any color, Benjamin Moore offers a range of high-performance products you need to succeed.
Benjamin Moore paint, color and coatings help professionals operate educational facilities cleanly, effectively and safely including:
- Chalkboard and dry erase paint for classrooms, available in any color
- Low- and zero-VOC paint for dorm rooms
- Fast-drying options for quick return to service
- Field-marking paint for athletics
- Durable coatings for gym and auditorium floors
- Epoxy, rubber-based and waterborne swimming pool and fountain paints
- Proprietary color, fueled by Gennex® Color Technology, for inspirational environments
Colors That Promote Learning
If you’re interested in how color affects mood when considering classroom paint colors, Psychology of Color is a great starting point to understanding color groups and their emotional impact.
You can also tap into our array of color tools to explore classroom colors first hand, including the Personal Color Viewer® where you can upload your own photos to see what different colors will look like in your educational facility.