Benjamin Moore & Co. provides donations to 501(C)(3) tax-exempt organizations only. Documentation of such standing is required from all charities requesting support.
Benjamin Moore will not offer grants or in-kind donations to the following:
- Individuals, families or memorial campaigns
- Nonprofit organizations that have been in existence for less than one year
- Programs that do not focus their efforts on building sustainable communities, educating young people in the design/architectural or painting disciplines, or preserving/sustaining architectural heritage
- Religious organizations or church programs/events
- Capital expenditures, political or partisan programs
- Fundraising sponsorships or prizes (e.g. dinners, auctions, golf tournaments)
If after reviewing these guidelines you feel there is an opportunity for partnership/support please click below to submit a request.