Thank you for exploring the opportunity to gain support from Benjamin Moore. Below are guidelines to review before you submit a request for donation.
Benjamin Moore provides donations to 501(C)(3) tax-exempt organizations only. Documentation of such standing is required from all charities requesting support.
Benjamin Moore will not offer grants or in-kind donations to the following:
- Individuals, families or memorial campaigns
- Nonprofit organizations that have been in existence for less than one year
- Programs that do not focus their efforts on workforce development, housing and community development or preservation/sustainability
- Religious organizations or church programs/events
- Capital expenditures, political or partisan programs
- Fundraising sponsorships or prizes (e.g. dinners, auctions, golf tournaments)
If after reviewing these guidelines you believe there is opportunity for partnership/support, submit a request. Please note, due to the volume of requests we receive, we can only respond to organizations we are able to support.